Max 7-L.E.D. (Light Emitting Diode)
Is a new non-invasive form of light therapy that sends wavelengths of coloured light into your skin, stimulating collagen and elastin, heeling skin cells, regenerate tone and calm redness, and purifify skin. Great for acne, fine lines, sun damage and rosacea.
|Specific Max 7 Treatments
|Specific Max 7 Treatments with Booster
|Advanced Max 7 Light Therapy Treatment*
*This intensive treatment has been specifically designed to intensify the results of light therapy, target lines with pure collagen, hydration with pure hyaluronic acid or give the skin and amazing boost with powerful vitamins. Duration 1 hour.
All Max 7 Treatments are 1/2 price with any Facial Treatment.
What is LED light therapy?
LED light therapy is the application of light energy to the skin with benefits. This is usually a combination of Blue light, Red light and Yellow light. This process is similar to the process of plant photosynthesis whereby there is natural bio-chemical reaction. It has been proven that LED treatment promotes the healing and growth of Human tissue. It is an affordable safe.
How does LED light therapy help?
This therapy has uncountable benefits to the skin which include and are not limited to:
- It accelerates the repair and replacement of damaged skin cells.
- It boosts and activates the metabolism of skin cells.
- It also stimulates the production of collagen and skin elasticity.
- It helps in having a healthy smooth skin.
- It helps clear wrinkles and fine lines.
- It restores skin moisture and smoothens skin texture.
- It helps clear and heal blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads.
- It helps reduce the inflammation as well as reducing the number of papules and pustules.
Why have LED light therapy?
In comparison to other procedures done on skin, this is the most attractive skin care since it has plenty of benefits to the skin- from
cellulite reduction, facial rejuvenation all through to acne treatments. This process is a notch high as compared to other skin care
treatments which include:
- It has no negative side-effects.
- There is no surgery so you are sure of safety since you do not have to face the knife.
- The process does not cause thermal damage since it does not involve UV light.
- The process does not lead to discoloration and scarring.
- And of course most importantly there is no down time on the process.
- It is relatively cheap and affordable as compared to other skin rejuvenation processes.
Who can L.E.D Light Therapy be done on?
Unlike the common believe that only some people should have the treatment, the fact is that both men and women can have LED
light therapy done on them. Regardless of the skin type and age, this process can be done on anyone who is willing to have a
healthier, younger looking skin.
Benefits of each treatment on example acne, antiageing, wrinkles, capillaries, rosacea, eczema.
People suffering from Rosacea are advised to use Led therapy but they should go slow on it so as to establish if their skin can tolerate the treatment. However this treatment has benefited people with this condition while others have found they cannot use it.
Psoriasis is yet another skin condition that LED light therapy treats. Since the light waves increase the circulation of blood and help in restoring moisture back into the skin.
Wrinkles and fine lines are treated by LED therapy since the process helps the skin keeps producing new cells that replace the old
one it means that the skin gets a new skin gradually as one undergoes the process of the treatment.
Acne is yet another skin condition that is managed by LED therapy. Acne is caused by many factors like use of birth control pills,
menstrual periods, puberty, and hyperactive sebaceous glands among others. However, this condition does not have a cure. All one
has to do is keep it under control LED treatment is one of the ways in which acne can be kept in control. The Blue Light gets to the
root of the acne eruptions –Propionibacterium, which is the bacteria responsible for acne inflammation, will pump out some tiny
molecules called porphyrins which when exposed to a certain wavelength of light will produce free radicals that kill the bacteria that
causes acne. After like four LED treatments, the acne should disappear.